• Contact Us

    We will project your business forward.
    • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
    • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

THE IMPORTANCE OF DIGITAL MARKETING FOR VETERINARIANS

  • There are more than 1 billion online searches conducted daily.
  • 59% of US Residents use online search every day.
  • 90% of US Residents use it at least once a month.
  • 85% of all online searches worldwide are conducted on Google, with the remaining 15% on smaller search engines like Bing and Yahoo!.
  • 74% of online searches are local.
  • 82% of these local searchers follow up with a phone call or a visit.

Investment in SEO produces 8x greater ROI than traditional advertising methods.

are you found online?

Can your customer easily find your veterinary practice online? If not, your veterinary marketing plan needs some attention, stat! Regardless of your practice’s size, successfully navigating the world of internet marketing is critical to the future of your business. No longer dominated by the traditional advertising methods of commercials and print advertising, the entire veterinarian industry is turning to digital marketing to reach customers where they are. Touting the usefulness of analytics data, track-ability and potency, the experts at Veterinary Marketing Gurus are dedicated to increasing your practice’s online visibility. Composed of a team of web designers, search engine optimization experts, certified Adwords professionals, writers and consultants, we are experienced in bringing the benefits of digital marketing to businesses nationwide. If your vet practice cannot be found online, we are prepared to methodically and precisely overhaul your online visibility and enhance your website to be a tool to promote your business.

ELEMENTS OF YOUR VETERINARY MARKETING SOLUTION

  • Web Design: First impressions matter. Our customized websites will blow the competition out of the water! READ MORE
  • Search Engine Optimization: Designed to provide our clients with first-page rankings, our SEO approach is dynamic and diverse. READ MORE
  • Social Media Marketing: Join the conversation that is happening in your industry. READ MORE
  • Analytics & Reporting: Data is power. We report and make adjustments to improve your ROI. READ MORE

GET STARTED

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.